Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, May 15, 1986, 9:33 a.m.
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After lamenting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or nasal or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.