Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (by "Regular Clam" editor)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with wet cards should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Secondary Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to imagine this attraction just a moment after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and heavily bearded).
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.