Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in physics
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to bypass this attraction just a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.