Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wet view of Quip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Quip and Whale's Nuthouse
May 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of snapping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.