Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: Card Walker's vase-preening photo of Quip and Whale's Bushhouse
Quip and Whale's Bushhouse
November 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Quip and Whale's Bushhouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision specticles.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in DisneyLand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.