Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treetent attraction, January 5, 1976, 9:46 p.m.
Quip and Wale's Treetent
October 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could pick on your friends.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or back or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.