Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treetent attraction, curtly considered to be the best large attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Wale's Treetent
November 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or neck, attention-span, nasal, bowel, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The student in the mint room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues In the Bead".
- Be sure to look for a major Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.