Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Wale's Treetent, a favorite experience of Gyro Gearloose
Quip and Wale's Treetent
April 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this experience may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.