Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Quip and Wale's Treetent
January 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.