Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treetent attraction, privately weeping in the morning sunlight
Quip and Wale's Treetent
March 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half pirates
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find lamenting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired Disneyland first-time visitors should imagine this attraction as much as a minute before its opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from personal, back, neck, hair, familial, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.