Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Wale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Quip and Wale's Treetent
December 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 30 minutes by pretending you're comedic)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.