Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Wale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its joyful anniversary
Quip and Wale's Treetent
August 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird extra limbs, water-soluable clothing, blinding shoes, or romantic or viral disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.