Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Quip and Wale's Treenest
November 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may joke with your party.
- If you are traveling with small children or Nemo fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and grapes away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.