Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Quip and Wale's Smokehouse
January 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Kronk fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for an unforgettable Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the ingenious scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.