Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Quip and Wale's Nuthouse
October 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.