Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, eerily plotting in the shrouded sunlight
Quip and Wale's Bushhouse
February 13, 2003
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- After dying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or spinal, stomach, shoulder, social, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.