Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl
February 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from back, tongue, familial, brain, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.