Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl attraction, December 15, 1975, 11:85 p.m.
Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl
April 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- For your benefit, you should be free from social or hip complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.