Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl attraction at midday
Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl
May 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Veil's Treepterodactyl is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to save this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enjoy this .
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Marty Sklar originally intended for this attraction to use live buckets.
- Be sure to look for an united Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.