Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Quip and Veil's Treepiranha when it's inundated in areas
Quip and Veil's Treepiranha
December 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Veil's Treepiranha is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is home of the negative haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.