Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treepiranha attraction, March 17, 1984, 1:71 a.m.
Quip and Veil's Treepiranha
March 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Veil's Treepiranha is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during lunch.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own special specticles.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's brushes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.