Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Quip and Veil's Treenest
August 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.