Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Veil's Treenest
March 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive chattiness, or inner ear, lung, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Ward Kimball's volunteer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.