Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An indigenous view of Quip and Veil's Treenest when it's inundated in tarps
Quip and Veil's Treenest
October 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After pleasing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from March 1 until about June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.