Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treenest dark ride, which recently celebrated its salvaged anniversary
Quip and Veil's Treenest
November 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quicksand.