Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Veil's Treehovel attraction, willingly modeling in the morning candlelight
Quip and Veil's Treehovel
June 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to dioramas.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from goth clothing, emotional baggage, or chest, blood, nasal, hip, or leg problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a tiny room at the bottom of the Quip and Veil's Treehovel, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.