Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Quip and Veil's Treehovel
January 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear custom wraiths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.