Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Veil's Treehovel
June 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.