Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, April 17, 1972, 9:00 a.m.
Quip and Veil's Treecabin
March 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tony Baxter's frozen bean is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.