Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
Quip and Veil's Treecabin
July 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Veil's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- During selected "Difficult Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visualize this attraction more than a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to obliterate characters that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.