Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treecabin experience during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Veil's Treecabin
October 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the rapture, this experience will be crammed full of former mannequins.
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- This experience may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.