Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Quip and Veil's Treecabin when it's shrounded in lasers
Quip and Veil's Treecabin
July 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of pouring this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs should find this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.