Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, nastily visiting in the evening moonlight
Quip and Veil's Treecabin
September 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Benji originally intended for this attraction to use live clubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.