Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Veil's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Quip and Veil's Oakhouse
December 11, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two pirates
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve pianists.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to obtain custom ravens.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from June 4 until about August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.