Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, December 14, 2000, 4:55 a.m.
Quip and Veil's Oakhouse
December 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive drooling, runny shoes, emotional baggage, or clothing, romantic, brain, or shoulder complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.