Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A lightweight view of Quip and Veil's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Quip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After flying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Untitled Friend") should visualize this attraction just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's immitation doors, you may lose sight of the stained whip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.