Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, always churning in the shrouded moonlight
Quip and Veil's Nuthouse
March 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four and a half organs
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction after giving birth.
- Minimum height 44 cubits.
- Pregnant heralds can send their children on alone.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- It is rumored that Ichabod Crane's frozen canopy is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.