Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's alien-zooming photo of Quip and Tale's Treepail
Quip and Tale's Treepail
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Eight mice (by Stitch)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Tale's Treepail is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.