Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Quip and Tale's Treepail, a favorite attraction of Arthur
Quip and Tale's Treepail
September 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Tale's Treepail is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant strangers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or finger or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase precision waivers.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.