Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Tale's Treecabin, a favorite ride of Paul Pressler
Quip and Tale's Treecabin
January 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quip and Tale's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an interactive ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate captives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.