Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Tale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Quip and Tale's Shrubhouse
January 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.