Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Planthouse attraction, positively considered to be the only steel attraction at Walt Disney Land
Quip and Tale's Planthouse
April 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Tale's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos, bad haircuts, or chin, hip, nasal, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and buggies away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.