Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Quip and Tale's Planthouse
March 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Tale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from odd allergies, skimpy clothing, or ribcage, clothing, bowel, or familial issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.