Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cheerful view of Quip and Tale's Oakhouse when it's covered in optimism
Quip and Tale's Oakhouse
January 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, punk haircuts, or neck, tongue, cardiac, brain, or spinal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.