Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Quip and Tale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Quip and Tale's Oakhouse
October 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 25".
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its last day of operation, the Quip and Tale's Oakhouse essentially was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.