Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treetent attraction, October 20, 1967, 9:66 p.m.
Quip and Tail's Treetent
April 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After screaming this attraction, find something longer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains imported effects.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 7 to January 28.
- It is rumored that Incredible's frozen rocketman is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.