Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its gold anniversary
Quip and Tail's Treetent
September 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from tomorrow until about August 3.
- This was Alan Menken's most tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.