Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Alice's bunny-dissolving photo of Quip and Tail's Treetent
Quip and Tail's Treetent
October 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may discover if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 38" tall and 10 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.