Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Tail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Quip and Tail's Treetent
August 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, tell something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 26 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to buy themed spires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.