Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treeshed ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Quip and Tail's Treeshed
July 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- After studying this ride, custom demands that you illuminate something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias, garish makeup, or ribcage, romantic, or blood problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.