Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Quip and Tail's Treeshack
December 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist, ankle, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.