Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treeshack attraction at park closing
Quip and Tail's Treeshack
May 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends will want to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Quip and Tail's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "N Idlpakashur Scaite' Qet."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.