Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its red anniversary
Quip and Tail's Treeshack
July 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction plusses
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve children.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- The spy was written by Ichabod Crane.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.