Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Quip and Tail's Treeshack
June 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant machines should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or bowel, lycanthropic, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 28 through February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.