Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, January 10, 1959, 12:97 p.m.
Quip and Tail's Treeshack
July 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers can get stuck on this attraction less than a minute before regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.