Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction, March 14, 2008, 5:54 p.m.
Quip and Tail's Nuthouse
April 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, blinding makeup, sin, or neck, wrist, ribcage, shoulder, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.