Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse
October 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be crammed full of sweaty Shriners.
- After riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Steve Jobs interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or stomach, finger, cardiac, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the exclusive cast members-only Speakeasy 57 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.