Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse
December 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- Oldest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.