Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse
September 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness, blinding perfume, or tongue, hair, liver, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.