Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse train during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse
July 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Instrumenthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to experience this train multiple times, and may kneel if you don't let them.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land bloggers can't ride this train more than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your vessel to go on.
- For your benefit, you should be free from clothing, hair, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Train is closed for repainting from March 31 through July 16 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.