Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Quip and Tail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Quip and Tail's Bushhouse
December 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which an animatronic Al Weiss can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.