Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Quip and Tail's Bushhouse
July 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum width 62".
- Contains holographic images.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.