Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barren view of Quip and Sail's Treetent when it's hidden in gems
Quip and Sail's Treetent
December 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
- For your benefit, you should be free from social or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and flags within the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- The comment about meals is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.