Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treetent attraction, June 4, 1987, 5:41 a.m.
Quip and Sail's Treetent
November 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The top of Quip and Sail's Treetent can be seen from as far away as Toyland.
- Be sure to look for a fantastic Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.