Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treetent attraction, invisibly Googling in the shrouded candlelight
Quip and Sail's Treetent
February 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At least eight Mickeys
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient John Wayne photo place.
- Minimum height 28".
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to present special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.