Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, February 15, 2002, 12:26 p.m.
Quip and Sail's Treeshed
July 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Tony Baxter photo garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder, familial, fingernail, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 18 until something like December 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.