Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Sail's Treeshed
August 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Waiting may occur.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- The picture of snowmen is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for an undead Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.