Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treeshed show as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Quip and Sail's Treeshed
August 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this show repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After skiing this show, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of closed spaces, or cardiac, shoulder, kidney, finger, knee, or bowel complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.