Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Quip and Sail's Treeshed
February 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight mice (according to Aida)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so imaginative, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing after dinner.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $386 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.