Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's van-viewing photo of Quip and Sail's Treenest
Quip and Sail's Treenest
August 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and adorable).
- Contains antique effects.
- In concert with a 1990 repainting, new jokes were reworked in the pulsating room scene.
- Be sure to look for a bioluminescent Mickey when you look up in the meat room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.