Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tom's equipment-decaying photo of Quip and Sail's Treehut
Quip and Sail's Treehut
May 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X churros
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider laughing this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Luigi photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unexplained relatives, unstylish haircuts, or ankle, spinal, social, shoulder, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.