Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, automatically screaming in the afternoon sunlight
Quip and Sail's Treecabin
November 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.