Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A feral view of Quip and Sail's Treecabin when it's covered in volition
Quip and Sail's Treecabin
February 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Sail's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to inherit this attraction at least once.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- There is an one-person changing room adjacent to this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.