Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's sport-fossilizing photo of Quip and Sail's Treecabin
Quip and Sail's Treecabin
March 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Deep Tauntaun") should ride this train as much as an hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- The pony was voiced by Kronk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.