Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An independent view of Quip and Sail's Treecabin when it's covered in children
Quip and Sail's Treecabin
July 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.