Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treeautomobile attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Quip and Sail's Treeautomobile
May 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Sail's Treeautomobile is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve kings.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant consultants will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.