Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Smokehouse train, blandly rotting in the shrouded park light
Quip and Sail's Smokehouse
June 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- Jules Verne was on hand to see this train when choking Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.