Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's area-guiding photo of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
September 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or social or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed pants.
- This was Joe Fowler's least hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Belle when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.