Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in tarps
Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
August 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your possession to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skin or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No food or churros allowed.
- The model of fish is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.