Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
July 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Gus was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to outer space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.