Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Oakhouse adventure, absently resting in the shrouded sunlight
Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
December 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this adventure's queue, you may want to go on this adventure repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.