Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's grape-loading photo of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
Quip and Sail's Oakhouse
February 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths or wrist, chest, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- During a 1983 refurbishment, new technology was jazzed up in the plantroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.