Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Turtlehouse attraction at a distance
Quip and Rail's Turtlehouse
July 14, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Rail's Turtlehouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may panic service animals.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.