Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Turtlehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Quip and Rail's Turtlehouse
January 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Rail's Turtlehouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
- Thaddeus was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.