Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite ride of Casey
Quip and Rail's Treetent
March 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from viral or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- Ride is closed for refurbishment from December 9 through July 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.