Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treetent attraction at dusk
Quip and Rail's Treetent
September 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 13 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.