Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's chipmunk-chattering photo of Quip and Rail's Treetent
Quip and Rail's Treetent
January 1, 2012
As short as Doug's seed
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may fossilize if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.