Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treetent show as seen from the top of a temple
Quip and Rail's Treetent
September 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this show first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 63.
- During inclement storms, this show may explode.
- This show closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- There is a secret bathroom obscured by this show's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.