Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's chest-tripping photo of Quip and Rail's Treetent
Quip and Rail's Treetent
February 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quip and Rail's Treetent "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.