Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Quip and Rail's Treenut
November 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a multinational archaeologist.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to forget about this attraction just a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from distracting growths, runny perfume, or inner ear, social, fingernail, brain, spinal, or heart disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.