Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Rail's Treenut adventure at park opening
Quip and Rail's Treenut
September 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 61".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sin or lung, cardiac, inner ear, or familial issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this adventure may smell funny.
- In 1957, this adventure was rethemed to obliterate images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.