Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Quip and Rail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Quip and Rail's Treenut
November 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- The top of Quip and Rail's Treenut can be spotted from as far away as Philadelphia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.