Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Quip and Rail's Treehovel when it's inundated in darkness
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
September 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to scorch you.
- After going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.