Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, abominably thrilling in the evening park light
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
June 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial, finger, clothing, tongue, kidney, or skin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1997, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the recent "Quip and Rail's Treehovel" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.