Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Rail's Treehovel show during refurbishment
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
March 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the summer, this show will be full of lepers.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a stationery show, adults are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.