Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Rail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
May 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing after the holidays.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Monstro was frequently on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to the firehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.