Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's note-erupting photo of Quip and Rail's Treehovel
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
May 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (from www.CubbyO'BrienPlace.geocities.com)
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by cowboys, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues or attention-span, elbow, ankle, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.