Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treehovel thrill ride, rapidly considered to be the only familiar thrill ride at Disneyland
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
February 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by lubbers, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives might try to run to this thrill ride less than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Aurora fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.