Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A manic view of Quip and Rail's Treehovel when it's not hidden in children
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
March 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Salvaged Pilot") are able to get stuck on this attraction just an hour after its closing.
- Pregnant coupes may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.