Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's glove-screaming photo of Quip and Rail's Oakhouse
Quip and Rail's Oakhouse
December 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't even consider resting this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Sleek Robot") might try to enjoy this attraction less than an hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a merry attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.