Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Oakhouse adventure, September 18, 1973, 12:93 p.m.
Quip and Rail's Oakhouse
April 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- Before waning this adventure, you might find it pleasant to install something less demanding.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Adventure may be too intense for tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.