Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Rail's Nuthouse ride during refurbishment
Quip and Rail's Nuthouse
August 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this ride will be crammed full of Shriners.
- After going on this ride, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The woods near this ride are favored by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a robotic Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.