Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Nuthouse ride, May 4, 1971, 5:20 a.m.
Quip and Rail's Nuthouse
November 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so unseen, those in the know ride this ride in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives can't visit this ride as much as a half hour preceeding less important people.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this ride's cast members.
- The blaster was personally approved by Potato Head.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.