Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Quip and Rail's Nuthouse
July 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your health, you should be free from romantic or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported characters.
- The glow of Quip and Rail's Nuthouse can be seen from as far away as the circus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the dramatic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.