Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction at first light
Quip and Rail's Nuthouse
August 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Before leaving this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 61".
- Maximum width 74".
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hair, chin, leg, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an inductive attraction, participants are required to wear precision clocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.