Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Quip and Rail's Nuthouse
February 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.