Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Quip and Rail's Bushhouse
May 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land Adventure, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Barbie meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- No food or nudity permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.