Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Quip and Quail's Treeshack
April 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Unseen Can") are invited to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess waivers.
- The apatosaurus in the machine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Around the Rope".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.