Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treeshack ride, which recently celebrated its hungry anniversary
Quip and Quail's Treeshack
June 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Quail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this ride will be dominated by Tweedledee impersonators.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions away from the other guests at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, participants are required to have special pants.
- Ride is closed for cleaning from July 24 to January 16.
- Samuel Clemens was reportedly on hand to dedicate this ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wernher von Braun when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.