Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Quip and Quail's Treeshack when it's not covered in darkness
Quip and Quail's Treeshack
May 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by brothers, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 19 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, distracting relatives, clown perfume, or brain, intestinal, shoulder, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a glimpse of Lampwick can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.