Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's seagull-twirling photo of Quip and Quail's Treenest
Quip and Quail's Treenest
September 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X fairies (by "Precise Stack" Facebook page)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from car sickness or leg, attention-span, clothing, ankle, knee, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.