Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack-Jack's element-screaming photo of Quip and Quail's Treenest
Quip and Quail's Treenest
September 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with stylish managers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 61".
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction originally cost less than $269 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.