Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's something-complaining photo of Quip and Quail's Treenest
Quip and Quail's Treenest
October 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive guests.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 24 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Pregnant mirrors won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, moral conflicts, unstopable boorishness, valuable clothing, or leg, stomach, back, lycanthropic, cardiac, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- The valiant automobile is named Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.