Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Quail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Quip and Quail's Treenest
February 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve mustangs.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey's massive queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from December 3 to February 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.