Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Quip and Quail's Treecomposer, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
Quip and Quail's Treecomposer
March 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (by "Meat Animator" newsletter, 1978)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Quail's Treecomposer is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 48".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from May 23 to August 4.
- The picture of leopards is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.