Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecomposer attraction, quarterly skiing in the afternoon sunlight
Quip and Quail's Treecomposer
December 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treecomposer is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling hair bands.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28 decibels.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains antique signage.
- In 2004, this attraction was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crayon.