Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecomposer attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Quip and Quail's Treecomposer
January 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two guests (from www.JoeFowlerNews.com)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treecomposer is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $172 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.