Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Quail's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Quip and Quail's Smokehouse
February 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- It is alledged that George of the Jungle's frozen blade is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.