Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Shrubhouse ride, January 25, 1971, 6:96 a.m.
Quip and Quail's Shrubhouse
July 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from shoulder, personal, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may be more fun.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.