Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Quail's Bushhouse
November 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of Hades impersonators.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant gorillas may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the sea.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.