Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Pale's Wagonhouse experience as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Quip and Pale's Wagonhouse
June 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Pale's Wagonhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of growing this experience, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't ride this experience up to a quarter hour after park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Kaa interaction place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 41" tall.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.