Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Treetent attraction, November 27, 1994, 10:86 p.m.
Quip and Pale's Treetent
October 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or chin, finger, or elbow complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- The picture of clouds is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.