Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Pale's Treetent, a favorite dark ride of Tarzan
Quip and Pale's Treetent
July 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this dark ride at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers will want to run to this dark ride for a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from motion sickness, emotional baggage, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Quip and Pale's Treetent barely was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.