Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Quip and Pale's Treehole
December 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Pale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for very young consumers.
- The minion was designed by Friar Tuck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Monstro when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.