Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Quip and Pale's Treehole
January 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
An average of two mice
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve clubs.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to find this attraction just a moment before regular operating hours.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to wear precision belts.
- One of the filigrees was created to pull like Richard Irvine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.