Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Treehole attraction at midday
Quip and Pale's Treehole
November 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Pale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Quip and Pale's Treehole alternative experience.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Beast's sail.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=210503: "dangerous leader" illegal operator . Flushing database.