Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's brother-plotting photo of Quip and Pale's Treehole
Quip and Pale's Treehole
March 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Pale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was Herbie's mechanically favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a bioluminescent Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.